Cannot get to “In Progress” movies
Hi all, hopefully this doesn’t require a lot. Whenever I try to go to the In Progress movies (Aeon Nox Silva skin), it takes me to the “Videos” menu that has the Movies, Tv Shows, Files, Playlists, and Video Add-Ons options. Not sure if it’s skin specific. But anyone have any idea how I can actually navigate to In Progress movies when I select it? Thanks!
(2024-04-28, 00:13)pauls156 Wrote: Not sure if it’s skin specific.
Try with Estuary and we'll know where to go from there.
Sorry for the late reply…life got busy. It’s working on Estuary. It used to work on Aeon Nox Silvo. Could it be due to the update to Kodi 21?
Moved to the correct forum.
Check the path used by clicking change action then custom item.

It should be:
xml:
ActivateWindow(Videos,special://skin/extras/playlists/inprogressmovies.xsp,return)

I can get to the Main Menu Customizer, but I’m only seeing options for “Movies”, “TV Shkws”, etc. Not the sub menus with “In Progress” and the other options in that screenshot. Can you direct me to that please?
Click Manage submenu

Hmm, after I make that change, I’m still being directed to the Videos menu. Not the In Progress submenu.
I clicked Done after changing the action and clicked out to the Main Menu. Went back to the In Progress sub menu and the “Change action” box defaulted back to what it was originally…
What was it originally?

Try to delete and restore:

Restore is the one to the left of the delete button.

This is what it keeps defaulting to: ActivateWindow(Videos,/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/extras/playlists/inprogressmovies.xsp,return)

Defaults to this after I try to get out of the menu.
Have you edited the playlist?
No. How do I do that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot get to “In Progress” movies0