Reset single EPG channel
Lunatixz,

After the latest update, I cant play videos and the EPG clears after a couple of hours, despite days of content. It's a smart playlist channel. Many of the videos are combined.

I use Mediaelch to create NFO files. In Mediaelch, I noticed the duration for those videos was 0. I rescraped and added correct durations. I cleared all the data in Pseudo settings and repopulated the entire EPG. That one channel is the same. I added the same playlist to a new channel, same results. I would paste a log but the Haste won't save. 
Is there an option to reset one channel without clearing the entire guide?

Thanks
Not possible to "reset" a single EPG channel...

EPG clears after a couple of hours? are you running Kodi all the time or occasionally?  PseudoTV Live can only keep channels updated if its left running.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
It's always on.

EPG clear.. Just the one channel is empty not the entire guide.

If I click the empty channel a "Thanks for ordering" screen appears followed by Pseudo static display. It shuffles back and forth until it crashes Kodi.
(2024-05-08, 22:06)teedo42 Wrote: It's always on.

EPG clear.. Just the one channel is empty not the entire guide.

If I click the empty channel a "Thanks for ordering" screen appears followed by Pseudo static display. It shuffles back and forth until it crashes Kodi.

"Thanks for ordering"? Is that the name of your channel? I'd need a log to further help you.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
No, it's ESPN+. I am unable to save the log in hastebin. Is there another site that's used?
Lunatixz,

I was wrong, about the duration being empty. It's the runtime that's empty. The durations are in the NFO but not runtimes. I added correct runtimes, re-scanned file folder, cleared xml/m3u setting and reset the data. The missing channel is filled and the combined videos play. I updated to 4.9N and no problems.

I would like to add my own trailers, bumpers etc.  Is this possible yet? If so, how?

Thanks for your work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reset single EPG channel0