Correct DVD ripping format?
I have done a few test rips in prep for my move to XBMC, and have a few questions on DVD ripping. I am using DVDfab, and ripping to Video_TS folders basically (DVDs\Memento\Video_TS). When I go to library mode, I see a bunch of blank covers (that all say "add source" when clicked on, and then a bunch that say MOV. When I click on the MOV one, I get another list of movies, this ones being the ones I have ripped. How do I get the main libabry to show them, and not have to click on the MOV titles to get to them?

Also, when I do play one, it then shows me the contents of the Video_TS folder. Anyway to make it not do this and just play the movie?

Thanks!
Ill start from the beginning. Add a source with your DVD folder being the path of that source. Set content to the imdb and have it scan automatically. After xbmc scans the folder and downloads all movie info put it in library mode and you should see the cover of the movie. Xbmc should stack the vob files and when you select the movie it should load into the DVD menu if you copy the whole movie or the movie itself if that's all you rip. I hope that clears thing up. Just make sure you are in library mode and have downloaded info from the imdb.
You can just press play ('p' on the keyboard) on the dir to play its contents in file view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Correct DVD ripping format?0