[c++] Problem obtaining info from HTTP API on XBMC for Xbox
I'll try that, but I don't think it will be the solution. The problem is that XBMC kills the connection prematurely or sends corrupt headers, as far as I've been able to investigate.

Maybe I should try a fresh XBMC installation.... eventhought I've reinstalled everthing about 5 months ago.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
rwparris2 Wrote:Can't reproduce it here either, on T3ch's beta1 build for xbox or beta1 on windows, using port 80 with no password protection.

I wrote a script that grabbed it 5000 times on each platform and each time it was <html><li>66</html>

Are you using a funky port perhaps? Password protection?

The only thing I can think to suggest is to do like matt_cyr said and run http://xbmcIP/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=...onseformat before the rest of your code to make sure everything is set to default.

I tried turning off the webheaders and <li> to replicate what you got, and google chrome complained about the webserver being offline (yet it would open a simple .html file with nothing but '66' inside), so making sure everything is set correctly is your best bet IMO.

Thanks for helping out! I've installed XBMC for Windows and on that everything works flawless.
You mean I can turn on and off sending headers within XBMC? What you're describing happens in chrome seems to be the exact same that is happening with my xbox.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
If you look under Miscellaneous Commands in the wiki and check out SetResponseFormat, you can see all the different options for changing the commands.

Did you try sending the xbox SetResponseFormat with no paramters, to see if that resets it back to default?
Thumbs Up 
matt_cyr Wrote:If you look under Miscellaneous Commands in the wiki and check out SetResponseFormat, you can see all the different options for changing the commands.

Did you try sending the xbox SetResponseFormat with no paramters, to see if that resets it back to default?

Fantastic! I didn't understand it was a xbmc command. This fixed. I've added the command to the applications constructor because somehow this property changes back to the 'problem state'...mysteriously. Finaly...I can get to work Smile

Thanks a bunch guys! Nod

I'm really getting somewhere now. Thanks a lot again, although far from finished... Smile

I've started a topic with a download link to the very fist and far from complete development version. For anyone who might be interested Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=227135

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[c++] Problem obtaining info from HTTP API on XBMC for Xbox0