Playback issues only when using Mediastream
I'm running the latest T3CH build of XBMC on XBox, and only have issues playing back media via Mediastream.

90% of files work, but a lot of the time if I'm in movies and press A to play, it will show the pop up quickly of getting subtitles, etc. etc. then go back to the movie library. Pressing A and going through this again once or twice and it will come right and play the movie fine.

Some TV shows will not play at all for me. E.g. Flight of The Conchords. Attempting to play them, nothing comes up on the screen at all. The text changes colour when you press A (as if it is going to load) and then nothing.

I have tried updating/cleaning library to make sure that isn't the problem, but even browsing to the show via Videos manually still doesn't work.

All the files work fine when using PM3, so it doesn't appear to be a XBMC or Library issue. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I updated to the latest build of Mediastream too, hope I can get this working it's definitely my favourite theme.
When i was using mediastream, i always had to either go to now playing to view movie or hit the 'X' button to see the movie. Since I switched to minimeedia everything plays right away.
This is a known issue with mediastream.. your xbox is running out of memory due to the fanart and the texture used in mediastream.. there is no real fix for it.. sorry
Numus Wrote:This is a known issue with mediastream.. your xbox is running out of memory due to the fanart and the texture used in mediastream.. there is no real fix for it.. sorry

That really sucks. Will stick with PM3 for now.

Is it ok on XB360?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback issues only when using Mediastream0