• 2(current)
TheTVDB.com website down (thus the TheTVDB scraper do not work?)?
Again, this is not a bug in XBMC, the problem is that the TheTVDB.com website that XBMC's TV Show scraper uses is down.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Same here so it seams that there is a problem on the site
I made an account just to say I also have this problem. I would love to get it fixed. I just got season 3 of house lol.
Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one. First person to find out it's working again please post here, thanks!
wildonrio Wrote:Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one. First person to find out it's working again please post here, thanks!

Yeah it would be great guys, Thanks.
I have the same problem as well.
Try now Smile
Just tried this. It works again. But I still cant get it to find Babylon 5. Comes up with Babylon 5 (en) when I search but doesnt actually do anything else to my eps or thumbnails
the en is for english...
Correct. But it doesnt download anything for Babylon 5 is what I am saying. All named the same as my other tv shows its really weird. Cant even get the banner to show on that one Series
do a manual dns refresh or just wait until its working again for you
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
It is working for me. It found my tv eps called Massive and 24 and done all the stuff for those a few mins ago.

Its just that one show Babylon 5, it just wont add any info. everything is blank on ep guide etc
It's working for some tv shows but not all. I got Prison Break and Heroes to work but Seinfeld and The Office won't, for example.
Thats werid is that another DNS issue or sometohing else?
Question 
When I try enable library mode for my video collection (on XBMC Live), I am unable to set the content for any of my video directories to be a TV show. (I tried using content from thetvdb.com, and tvtome.com).

It seems XBMC tries contacts those sites, but just comes back with nothing (no shows, no thumbs, no synopsis, no description--nothing at all.) My network appears to be set up and working properly, as I get new rss feeds on the front dashboard, so I don't think its a networking issue.

And I'm doing this with popular tv shows, so I know the information is out there.

Is this a known problem, or can I help by providing some extra information somehow?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheTVDB.com website down (thus the TheTVDB scraper do not work?)?0