How to 'cycle' through backgrounds???
Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible in Aeon (latest version) to set a folder of background images and then have them cycle through the different backgrounds in the "Movies" sectionHuh

Currently all i have is the plain gray background in Library "Showcase" view...But i want a background image, hopefully different ones that change all the time...

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.
ethan_9219 Wrote:Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible in Aeon (latest version) to set a folder of background images and then have them cycle through the different backgrounds in the "Movies" sectionHuh

Currently all i have is the plain gray background in Library "Showcase" view...But i want a background image, hopefully different ones that change all the time...

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Just go to Aeon Settings and then there is an option to choose Background folders for each section (movies, tv shows, music, etc.). It will cycle through all the pictures in that folder for that section. http://www.aeonproject.com has a section to download a lot of background files for this purpose. Take note: if you have fanart, it will override these pictures. But it sounds like you don't since it's a grey background.

HTPC: Windows XP SP3, Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13 GHz, 2 GB RAM, ATI Radeon 3850, 1TB + 250 GB SATA Internal HDDs, External HDDs
Remote: Microsoft MCE2 USB Receiver and Remote, IR Server Suite

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to 'cycle' through backgrounds???0