"My Weather"
(dragonforce99 @ feb. 14 2004,07:55 Wrote:now i need to figure out a way to get a hold of my real city and not one that is 150 km away from me  Huh
i can't belive that you can't find your city. i had no problem finding my "puny little small tiny" town here in sweden. Smile

and it has only 30000 ppl in it.. not that big.. but if your town is smaler then i can begin to understand Smile

great feature btw. worked like a charm from the begining.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
my kudos to the developer. great feature works fine for me.
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| xbox1: v1.1, samsung dvd,120 gb hd,x-ecuter pro 2.2,xbmc
| xbox2: v1.2, phillips dvd, retail hd, tsop, avalaunch, xbmc
| xirremote, x2_4977, media center utils
(nickman @ feb. 14 2004,10:23 Wrote:i can't belive that you can't find your city. i had no problem finding my "puny little small tiny" town here in sweden.  Smile

and it has only 30000 ppl in it.. not that big.. but if your town is smaler then i can begin to understand  Smile
yep, this shitty town has about hmmm, lets see ( if i don't count the dogs & cats ) about 10000 people. but what really suprises me is the town that is actually right next to my "village" - wuerzburg is not in that list - and wuerzburg does have about 135000 people at the moment!

now i am really stomped. just entered a town that is much smaller than wuerzburg and it shows up?! oh well, better take that one because its only 25 km away from my village.
please remember and respect that this specific topic thread is for "feature suggestions" for my weather, and not for support or bugs
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
bang man! f*cking bang!

i love this. i got the cvs and it works great. this gave me a reason to upgrade. i was running a build from december last year!

muchos gracious.

i'm guessing your a canuck (ottawa) like me, so u apreciate weather on demand as much as i do.
as basic "my weather" is already implemented (thx to mynci) closing this topic. post additional suggestions here (link) instead
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"My Weather"0