[Request] Previous folder icon
Hi,

I'm really enjoying the Mediastream skin, i'm using it on all my xbmc boxes through out the house.
I tried searching on the forums but it seems nobody ever asked this question. Could be my searching skill stink Smile

There is one little thing i missing at the moment. An nice icon for the previous folder selection. It seems like XBMC doesn't support assigning an icon for that. Is it possible that mediastream intergrates an icon for the previous folder in their skin?

Because when you have mutiple folders with no thumbnails it's hard te find the previous folder.

Keep up the good work! Big Grin
bartdesign Wrote:Hi,

I'm really enjoying the Mediastream skin, i'm using it on all my xbmc boxes through out the house.
I tried searching on the forums but it seems nobody ever asked this question. Could be my searching skill stink Smile

There is one little thing i missing at the moment. An nice icon for the previous folder selection. It seems like XBMC doesn't support assigning an icon for that. Is it possible that mediastream intergrates an icon for the previous folder in their skin?

Because when you have mutiple folders with no thumbnails it's hard te find the previous folder.

Keep up the good work! Big Grin

Yes. I'm also missing this.
1+

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Previous folder icon0