MediaStream v0.93 Released (29/09/2008)
SkeezerJ Wrote:Is it possible to change the 'no thumb' icon on our own? it's so negitive looking... i'd rather just have a default picture or nothing instead of the icon.

We'll try and add an option to hide it or replace it
First of all...
a great skin. looks incredible

but one question. I can't find the following option...Huh
Added: Option to display episode thumbs on the projector screen area of TV background

someone got a hint...?
thnx
Mike
mkm1 Wrote:but one question. I can't find the following option...Huh
Added: Option to display episode thumbs on the projector screen area of TV background

someone got a hint...?

System > Skin > Media Views and it's right at the bottom but I can't get it display them.
if i choose swedish some of the menus doesn't look good, otherwise no problems
Hitcher Wrote:System > Skin > Media Views and it's right at the bottom but I can't get it display them.

Doh! It was only working if there was no fanart for a TV Show. I've updated the code for the next version so that it will display the episode thumbs in the projector screen if you have that option enabled and there is no fanart or you have the option to hide fanart for TV views enabled (hope that makes sense!)

Basically fanart and custom backgrounds take precedence over the default TV background so the episode thumb will only show up if the default tv background is showing.
are you guys working on coverflow for 4:3 for it looks just awful
shizzle Wrote:are you guys working on coverflow for 4:3 for it looks just awful

It's on our list but it's not been completed yet
I'm still getting random freezes running it on an original Xbox. They've subsided quite a bit from when I was using the hi-res version, but it's still a bit of an issue.
If you're using custom backgrounds, fanart or the full panel stream view (no visible info) then cutting those out should help
I updated to this last night, and was using the Keyboard, and the blue highlight that used to show up on the keys you selected was not there. The text would go "bold" but the blue highlight was missing.

I am using it in 4:3 if that makes a difference.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Doh! It was only working if there was no fanart for a TV Show. I've updated the code for the next version so that it will display the episode thumbs in the projector screen if you have that option enabled and there is no fanart or you have the option to hide fanart for TV views enabled (hope that makes sense!)

Basically fanart and custom backgrounds take precedence over the default TV background so the episode thumb will only show up if the default tv background is showing.

Cheers, I thought I was missing something totally obvious.
maui917 Wrote:I updated to this last night, and was using the Keyboard, and the blue highlight that used to show up on the keys you selected was not there. The text would go "bold" but the blue highlight was missing.

I am using it in 4:3 if that makes a difference.

It's the default/lite theme that does not have those highlight images. We're currently looking into what highlights we can use that won't adversely affect memory usage.

If you're not using xbox then you may want to switch to the richer theme to get those highlights etc back
Hitcher Wrote:Hope that helps.

EDIT: This will make the 'flashing background' bug re-appear though.

Thanks for the help, Hitcher. That was exactly what I was looking for. I haven't seen the flashing background bug yet but I'll certainly keep my eyes open. I have bigger problems with the current nVidia FX5200 WSoD (white screen of death) bug. What a pain Stare
Guys (and Gals), doing a grand job. I was a massive PM3 fan, but now I've (just about) got to grips with using the library I absolutely love MediaStream (even my GF has warmed to it!).... Now with scraping and fanart it's leaps and bounds above anything else going. However on our poor old widescreen telly (sadly not flat panel!) the fonts are small, you addressed that with Massive fonts (thanks for that!), but this doesn't work in XBMCLyrics, a minor bug I know. Also BTW selecting 'Click for Lyrics' while playing a song from the menu in visualisation mode does nothing, should this link to XBMCLyrics, just another sweet little feature I would love to get working!
Great job again guys, thanks for making XBMC's best skin :0)

I've got another request though - could you guys add a setting to adjust the delay of the background changing (when you have a background folder selected)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.93 Released (29/09/2008)0