Subtitles won't show up
Hello!

Today I installed the Atlantis Beta 1 on my laptop and like it very much, finally I can use XBMC for watching more up to date videos that I sometimes couldn't watch on my Xbox anymore Smile

I just noticed now, that Atlantis Beta 1 seems to have problems with the subtitles from an older tv show I am watching again these days. The subtitles are embedded in an OGM container and normally can be activated or deactivated (working fine with VLC under Windows or previous versions of XBMC on my Xbox).
The videos are dual audio and the default language is English and also the English subtitles are activated by default and working. But as soon as I switch to the other (original language) of the video the subtitles are gone, even though in the menu they are still activated and also activating and deactivating many times doesn't help. Also XBMC seems to have problems for a while playing the video after switching the language and throttles forward about 20 seconds until it plays the video normal again.
This problem doesn't happen with just one video but all files from the tv show.

If this is a problem with XBMC and nothing I can fix by changing some settings, I hope this can be fixed in future builds of XBMC, thanks so far for this great Beta, I am looking forward to the next Betas and the final version Smile

Here more infos about the video files from the tv show:

Audio Encoding : Ogg Vorbis Quality 2
Video Frame Rate : 23.97 fps
Video Resolution : 640x480
Video Codec : Divx5

Greetings!

largo77

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles won't show up0