Noob here xbmc help needed
I just set up xbmc on my Mac book... when i turn on my xbox360 it pick up xbmc... but when going to view any pictures, music, videos it show noting at all no playlist nothing.....what i got to do to steam any media to my xbxo360
You have to add items to the library for the upnp server to render them.
althekiller Wrote:You have to add items to the library for the upnp server to render them.

huh?? I dont understand what library? I have uploaded itunes and it show all in the xbmc app but nothing in the box?
JMIG118 Wrote:huh?? I dont understand what library? I have uploaded itunes and it show all in the xbmc app but nothing in the box?

Settings -> Network -> UPnP Settings -> Manage UPnP Shares

is what you need to configure. You need to tell the UPnP server in XBMC, what sources you would like it to export. The iTunes support is implemented as a music plugin so it's possible that if you try to export it as a UPnP source, it may not work as expected. I haven't tried it so I can't say.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Please read and follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, please make sure you read this first.

d4rk Wrote:Settings -> Network -> UPnP Settings -> Manage UPnP Shares

is what you need to configure. You need to tell the UPnP server in XBMC, what sources you would like it to export. The iTunes support is implemented as a music plugin so it's possible that if you try to export it as a UPnP source, it may not work as expected. I haven't tried it so I can't say.

ok the sound good thanks i going to try it right now....Big Grin
still nothing showing up....what i;m missing here??
need show up here please can get this to work
any help please Huh? I have tried all and search all there is no explaintion on how to setup this for use with a xbox360...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob here xbmc help needed0