Another MediaStream Mod
Hi all,

I made new FILMSTRIP view for movies and TV shows. Nothing big but you can see most of fanart and movie info at the same time. The Info Panel can be turned off via options. Any feedback is kindly appreciated.

FILMSTRIP with INFOPANEL

FILMSTRIP without INFOPANEL
Is there a link to download this?
Information 
WALLSTREAM is an alternative view for Panel Stream. It can be turned on in Skin Options and provides kind of AEONesque PosterWall.

WALLSTREAM without INFO

WALLSTREAM with INFO
Information 
EPISODESTREAM is new view for episodes.

EPISODESTREAM with INFOPANEL
Looks amazing dude... all those views are sensationally done... especially the wall view... similar to aeon, but sexy to a touch... great job!
Looks amazing... any link?
wow.. looks great..

is it possible when in posterwall view, that it can also display the movie info to the left of right of the highlighted movie? (like in your new filmstip view)

and please post a link
orias Wrote:Looks amazing... any link?

matt_cyr Wrote:Is there a link to download this?

No links yet as there is still some work to be done. Once finished i will post link to my mod in the forums.

xb2iris Wrote:Looks amazing dude... all those views are sensationally done... especially the wall view... similar to aeon, but sexy to a touch... great job!

Thanks, I really appreciate feedback from skilled skinner of your kind Big Grin

Swwethip1 Wrote:wow.. looks great..

is it possible when in posterwall view, that it can also display the movie info to the left of right of the highlighted movie? (like in your new filmstip view)

and please post a link

The WallStream view allready supports movie info, I will post screens of it later.
Nice work minimalko, looks quite like a cross between MediaStream and Aeon.

What platform are you running it on? We had a poster wall style view a while back but had to remove it as it didn't work on xbox at all well
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Nice work minimalko, looks quite like a cross between MediaStream and Aeon.

What platform are you running it on? We had a poster wall style view a while back but had to remove it as it didn't work on xbox at all well

Thanks skunkm0nkee. I am running Windows platform. I understand that XBOX can not handle Poster Wall properly, that is why I made it optional. The Wall stream can be turned on instead of Panel Stream via skin settings.
Wow I like the "View for episodes" !
@ Skunkmonkee: maybey implementing this view in the main version?
IIINeOIIINL Wrote:Wow I like the "View for episodes" !
@ Skunkmonkee: maybey implementing this view in the main version?

We'll have a look at it all when it's all released and may (with minimalko's permission) think about integrating the best bits if we think it's workable (doesn't conflict with the view work we're already doing) and would be beneficial to the skin Big Grin
very nice done!!

CAn u create some new views for the music as well? Mabye somthing similar to coverflow in pm3, the coverflow in meadiastream takes ages to brows in Smile

Or maybe something else u think will be nice....
minimalko Wrote:The WallStream view allready supports movie info, I will post screens of it later.

Great..
Do you have to hit "info" on the remote to see it , or does it show up as you are browsing over each movie. .

looking foward to the pics..
wow looks great, very nice job. My only thought is that many people like to see whats coming up in the list of movies and are less concerned about what they've already passed, so maybe the video info would be better placed on the left.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another MediaStream Mod0