[APPLE TV] Couple Of Questions
I recently installed the AppleTV patchstick which installs XBMC & Boxee on to the ATV. My ATV was currently at 2.2 when I updated this afternoon, however it would not boot up so I did a factory restore and now my ATV is at 2.0.2 & running XBMC & Boxee. Whenever I'm in XBMC and I leave it unattended for awhile, it will freeze - I click a button on the Apple remote but nothing happens, I cannot exit the screen. The only way to exit out is by "RESTARTING" which gets really tiresome after awhile. What is exactly causing this and what do I need to do to so this doesn't happen in the future? Is there a certain setting I missed? Also, how do I import my iTunes library content (TV shows, movies, music, photos)? I looked through all the menus but can't find an option to do this. Please help a newbie out. Thanks!
Okay, I disabled the AppleTV screen saver and that seemed to do the trick as far as XBMC not freezing anymore, however I am really stuck on getting my music imported over to the app. Any takers wanna help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV] Couple Of Questions0