my itunes music library isn't picking up my album art
I have added my iTunes music library folder as the source for my Music. However when I go to browse my library thru XBMC none of the album art is there? It shows up on my mac when i'm listening thru them on iTunes. I know I have embedded all my mp3's, and AAC files with album art. Can someone please help me. This is driving me nuts.
ok i think i know what the problem is. I think my itunes is set to "organized my music files" by defualt, so the actual mp3/aac file is nested deep inside of folders. I moved everything to the root folder altogether and it seems to work now.
ok actually im kinda confused. When I'm in files view it shows the actual filename of my mp3s and such, so it looks very sloppy. I switch to library view and it says no scanned blah blah blah switch back to files view. However I can't perform a scan using my apple remote. So how is this possible? Please help. I am trying to setup my music section to look nice. I don't want to go ahead and move all my mp3/aac files out of their album folders back into the root folder of 'iTunes Music' folder only to find out in the end I wasted my time. So if someone can chime in and help me figure this out I'd appreciate it.

BTW I am running on ATV 2.2 with Horizon's AEON Mod. The only thing I got working correctly is the Movies section. Looks perfect under Library View! Now I am trying to get my Music working and displaying correctly.
Keymapping for the "Context-Menu" is currently broken (fixed in SVN though) and it is via the Context-Menu that you enable scanning into the library database. So you have to wait for the next release of XBMC for Mac which should hopefully be out within a couple of days.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
my itunes music library isn't picking up my album art0