[ATV] is there ANY way for me to get to the contextual menu using apple remote?
This is driving me nuts. I have everything working except I cannot pull up this menu. There are things I need to be able to do like scan library for my music and delete sources. But I can't even do that since there is no way for me to get to it. I tried holding down menu and play and nothing. Sad Anyone? Please help.
turbinez Wrote:This is driving me nuts. I have everything working except I cannot pull up this menu.
[...] I tried holding down menu and play and nothing. Sad Anyone? Please help.

At least on ATV 2.2 holding play brings now context menu up.

HTH,
DD

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
maestro you sure? i tried holding down play while under videos (project mayhem III) and still nothing, do i have highlight a certain menu item before i do this? sigh this is killing me. i need to be able to access this menu so i can fine tune my library. I am running ATV 2.2 with the latest updated launcher 0.20 i believe, with atv 1.0b3 patchstick. I have the both IR and XBMC universal remote settings set to OFF. What am I doing wrong?
See my thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38434 hopefully this will be of use.
turbinez Wrote:maestro you sure? i tried holding down play while under videos (project mayhem III) and still nothing, do i have highlight a certain menu item before i do this? sigh this is killing me. i need to be able to access this menu so i can fine tune my library. I am running ATV 2.2 with the latest updated launcher 0.20 i believe, with atv 1.0b3 patchstick. I have the both IR and XBMC universal remote settings set to OFF. What am I doing wrong?

Hi turbinez,

to have context menu on ATV 2.2 with Play_Hold set XBMCLauncher->Settings->Use Internal Remote to true.
You might also want to check yzeyeze' thread, though I didn't check that.

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV] is there ANY way for me to get to the contextual menu using apple remote?0