If you're using the Xbox we highly recommend using the lite theme as it'll be more responsive and will work much better with the tight memory constraints that the Xbox imposes
We've also made Media Preview style views availalble for TV media and did a bit of a tidy-up of the skin options. There's been quite a few posts over the last few weeks where users couldn't find relevant options so hopefully it should be a bit easier now.
As usual you can download the skin from our website, http://www.teamrazorfish.co.uk/mediastream.html
The changes since the last release are as follows:
- Added: Option to hide No Thumb images
- Added: New lite theme
- Added: Seek Slider to Video OSD
- Added: Create Episode Bookmark button to Video OSD
- Added: Media Preview view for TV Shows & Seasons
- Added: Media Preview view for TV Episodes
- Fixed: Music Vis to work in 4x3
- Fixed: Coverflow view to work better in 4x3
- Updated: Removed Richer theme as this is now the default theme
- Updated: Tidied up the Skin options to make them a bit easier to find
- Updated: Made sure episode thumbs are shown in projector screen area if option is enabled and default tv background is visible
- Updated: Tidied up height of dialog buttons
- Updated: Widened buttons in Add Source and Plugin Settings dialogs
- Updated: Swedish, Portuguese, Greek, Polish and Dutch translations
We really need your feedback so please post if you have any comments, suggestions or feedback and we'll aim to deal with them as soon as we can.
If you have any issues with the sizes of the fonts then please post details in the Font Sizing thread.
PLEASE NOTE: The skin is being developed based on the latest version of XBMC (T3CH release for Xbox and update to date builds for other platforms) so please make sure you have the latest version before posting about any problems