MediaStream v0.94 Released (06/10/2008)
The major change this week is to switch around the themes in the skin so that the Richer theme is now the default theme and there's a new lite theme which you can use if you're having memory issues running the default one.

If you're using the Xbox we highly recommend using the lite theme as it'll be more responsive and will work much better with the tight memory constraints that the Xbox imposes

We've also made Media Preview style views availalble for TV media and did a bit of a tidy-up of the skin options. There's been quite a few posts over the last few weeks where users couldn't find relevant options so hopefully it should be a bit easier now.

As usual you can download the skin from our website, http://www.teamrazorfish.co.uk/mediastream.html

The changes since the last release are as follows:
  • Added: Option to hide No Thumb images
  • Added: New lite theme
  • Added: Seek Slider to Video OSD
  • Added: Create Episode Bookmark button to Video OSD
  • Added: Media Preview view for TV Shows & Seasons
  • Added: Media Preview view for TV Episodes
  • Fixed: Music Vis to work in 4x3
  • Fixed: Coverflow view to work better in 4x3
  • Updated: Removed Richer theme as this is now the default theme
  • Updated: Tidied up the Skin options to make them a bit easier to find
  • Updated: Made sure episode thumbs are shown in projector screen area if option is enabled and default tv background is visible
  • Updated: Tidied up height of dialog buttons
  • Updated: Widened buttons in Add Source and Plugin Settings dialogs
  • Updated: Swedish, Portuguese, Greek, Polish and Dutch translations

We really need your feedback so please post if you have any comments, suggestions or feedback and we'll aim to deal with them as soon as we can.

If you have any issues with the sizes of the fonts then please post details in the Font Sizing thread.

PLEASE NOTE: The skin is being developed based on the latest version of XBMC (T3CH release for Xbox and update to date builds for other platforms) so please make sure you have the latest version before posting about any problems
Awesome Thanks for the hard work
Thank you Wink

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Love the new Media Preview makeover for TV Shows (I've just spent two hours downloading/creating posters for it) -

but when I enter the episodes it focuses on the far right one -

Thanks Again for your efforts Team Razorfish
Doh! We missed this release when packaging XBMC 'Atlantis' Beta 2 earlier today (so Beta 2 comes with MediaStream v0.93):
http://xbmc.org/blog/2008/10/06/xbmc-atl...v-support/

Blush
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
You mean 0.93 I think.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Ah well, as long as we can sync up properly for the final release Nod

Thanks for including it though Big Grin
Hitcher Wrote:Love the new Media Preview makeover for TV Shows (I've just spent two hours downloading/creating posters for it) -

but when I enter the episodes it focuses on the far right one -

Doh! I thought I'd sorted that one out already. It'll be fixed the next release (the focus is supposed to be on the centre thumb)
You guys really are working hard..Huge thanks for all the effort Nod
Cheers skunkm0nkee, I don't suppose there's any chance of posting a quick fix is there? Wink
Awesome work, as always.

Again, i had the clock shadow bug, don't know if it has been discussed yet but here's a solution:

in Includes.xml it's
Code:
<include name="ClockBGText">
    <info>System.Time(hh:mm xx)</info>
    <textcolor>Highlighted</textcolor>
    <include>ClockText</include>
  </include>

<include name="ClockFGText">
    <info>System.Time(hh:mm)</info>
    <include>ClockText</include>
  </include>

This should be changed to either

Code:
<info>System.Time(hh:mm)</info>
or
Code:
<info>System.Time(hh:mm xx)</info>

in ClockBGText AND ClockFGText.

Cheers! Smile
thanks for the update! im glad you guys are still working on this. one of the best skins ever.

I would like to make a suggestion. For the homepage, can you add some sort of transparency to the blade so that it doesn't cover up my wallpaper? I have a lot of wallpaper and thats the only downside is the blade covering almost half of it up.
Hitcher Wrote:Cheers skunkm0nkee, I don't suppose there's any chance of posting a quick fix is there? Wink

If there's a quick fix I'll definitely post the details in here. The problem is that there needs to be 2 separate focus positions for the list depending on what data is being viewed. This can't really be done via a conditional include as that would get run on entering the library and would't get refreshed when you navigated from TV Shows to Episodes etc. It can't really be done by having 2 different lists with different visibility conditions as that would cause the problem where returning to the list (after info dialog or playing a video) would sometimes return to the top of the list instead of the previous position.

I've got my thinking cap on so hopefully will have a solution soon. Huh

turbinez Wrote:I would like to make a suggestion. For the homepage, can you add some sort of transparency to the blade so that it doesn't cover up my wallpaper? I have a lot of wallpaper and thats the only downside is the blade covering almost half of it up.

Can't do it currently but there are changes coming in XBMC which should allow it at some point Big Grin
skunkm0nkee Wrote:If there's a quick fix I'll definitely post the details in here. The problem is that there needs to be 2 separate focus positions for the list depending on what data is being viewed. This can't really be done via a conditional include as that would get run on entering the library and would't get refreshed when you navigated from TV Shows to Episodes etc. It can't really be done by having 2 different lists with different visibility conditions as that would cause the problem where returning to the list (after info dialog or playing a video) would sometimes return to the top of the list instead of the previous position.

I've got my thinking cap on so hopefully will have a solution soon. Huh

I fixed it for my personal use by having two wraplists one with conditional visibility !Container.Content(episodes) the other with visibility condition Container.Content(episodes). Works fine for me. Didnt test it much yet however.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.94 Released (06/10/2008)0