[PC][REQ]Shutdown pc with confirmation popup
Hi there.

I've been using XBMC some time now and it's awesome. The 10 feet UI is great, I do not have to leave my sofa or bed to change anything. But I would like to shut down my pc via my remote. I know the shutdown button of the remote isnt used yet, but if you would press it accidentally, your pc would shutdown. So I would like if you press the button, a popup comes up which asks you wether you want to shut the pc down or not. Is this possible and can someone make it?
Coeluh Wrote:Hi there.

I've been using XBMC some time now and it's awesome. The 10 feet UI is great, I do not have to leave my sofa or bed to change anything. But I would like to shut down my pc via my remote. I know the shutdown button of the remote isnt used yet, but if you would press it accidentally, your pc would shutdown. So I would like if you press the button, a popup comes up which asks you wether you want to shut the pc down or not. Is this possible and can someone make it?

if you change keymap from XBMC.Shutdown() to XBMC.ActivateWindow(ShutdownMenu) this will happen.

Cheers,
Tobias.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Not working. I can choose shutdown, but my PC won't shut down, only XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PC][REQ]Shutdown pc with confirmation popup0