Additions needed
This is my first time hearing and using XBMC, man I'm embarrassed with the output and the professionalism that I have seen. thankx everyone for the excellant work.

I would like to have some additions and hope to see it in the near future related to adding support to Arabic language with full right to left support for AppleTV as I have seen the same is introduced for mac, windows and linux as well.

I'm organizing my movies in apple under frontrow as follows:

Users/frontrow/Movies/2008/ <---- list of movies of the year

When I try to add the folder under the media center file it show upto movies and does not allow me to go further, can you add the ability to go further extra levels.

thank you again for the excellent work.

Keep the good job
No even A visit or an answer
Hi there, and welcome to the forums.

All the above *should* work out of the box. If it's not, a Debug Log may provide some information. For Arabic text you may need to transfer a full unicode font on your appletv.

Also, remember we're an international forum, so give people some time (at least 24 hours) before bumping Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It should work the same as any other version of XBMC which as far as I know does support the right to left arabic stuff

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Additions needed0