HTTP API questions?
Have you managed to get what you want with your original #4 request (downloading a file)?

I'm not exactly sure what you want to do but I usually just use FileCopy to copy the file to a directory on xbmc which is accessible from the web server and then use native http to access the file.

Thanks for the tip! I'll integrated it in XBMControl asap Smile

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I'm a bit puzzled.....
How is it possible that the following query..
Code:
SELECT strAlbum FROM album
...gives back 5 results less (in my case) then...
Code:
SELECT idAlbum FROM album
...does...

I've checked the table. There are no albums that don't have an id.
The first query gives back 3457 results, the second one gives back 3452 results. If I do the same on the artist table the result counts are equal.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Can a developer please answer my last question?
I've deleted my music database and did a complete rescan (it took about two days) and the results are still the same. I'm stuck in XBMControl development because of this.

It looks like some albums don't get an id (even though I thought they all did), which seems odd to me.

Perhaps some don't have a strAlbum?

Have you tried doing a compare to see what the reason is for it (i.e. which albums are returning with strAlbum compared to which ones are being returned with idAlbum).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'm terribly sorry. I've found the cause for the inconsistent results. I was replacing "<field>" and "<li>" with "|" because windows doesn't allow the "|" character in file and directory names. But the character can be Id3 tags, I didn't think of that. So that was the reason why I was getting more album title results then I was expecting (or actually, less idAlbum results).
I'm a C# noob and hadn't figured out yet how to split a sting by a string, so I thought I wa forced to use a char. Now I've learned how to use a string with the Split() function. All is well.

Again... sorry ... I was getting pretty frustrated. My bad!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTTP API questions?0