Movie info plus - nfo thumbnail and poster tool
Looking on mediaicons.org they list Dr. No as 007 Dr No

--UPDATE-- Beta 1 - Build 2137
Fixed caching issue versus display of icons (i.e. it would download more then intended or configured)
Updated poster display area to display 24 posters instead of 8
Fixed max icons to display drop down allowed more icons then the gui supports
Modified/Increased the artificial latency between wgets for pre-cache and display of icons, this will become a gui config option later.

2 builds are up, one is "lite" which means it does not contain the imdb cache files.
I created a thread in the general forum that I'll keep updated as new builds progress.

So for the last post in this one, there's a new build up with TMDB's new Version 2 API implemented for fanart and high resolution posters.
A few minor bug fixes where added, some work done to the TV Show portion (still disabled as it's not done), and a crash bug that occured after auto-pilot completed. I don't have many TV Shows to test with, but so far the output is spot on, and the gui portion is still sniffing glue.

Documentation for the app is everything your seen in this thread (i.e. not much) so either before I finish the TV Shows, or during the process I'll try to get some of that working.

When it's all working the way i want (minus the database portion) I'll finish the conversion to c# source without the non-linux friendly gui updates for hopes that I can get it complied under mono or wine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie info plus - nfo thumbnail and poster tool0