ArturDent Wrote:TO ADMIN:
New Tutorial: MCE Remote control on Win XP - The fastest way (All in One)
1. Download http://econs.rousse.spnet.net/Download/X...Remote.zip
2. UnZip Contents
3. Install EventGhost_0.3.7.r851_Setup.exe
4. Run “XBMC Remote.exe”, this will automatically start EventGhost
5. Load in EventGhost “XBMC_OK.xml”. File->Open…
6. Minimize EventGhost and XBMC Remote.
X. Be sure: XBMC Event Server is running. Home->Settings->Network->Event Server->Enable event server.
P.S. If you want be free to change source or/and XBMC_OK.xml
P.S.S. You can see keyboard events in XBMC Remote and TriggerEvent in EventGhost.
The captured keys (numpad1, numpad2..,Return, Escape….) will NOT work in keyboard. To enable keys again, please pause or close “XBMC Remote”.
08 April 2009, ArturDent
I also have the hama remote and couldn't get it to work with XMBC until now. This works beautifully, thank you! :-)