generated thumbs for musicvideos
I guess the following will be more of a feature request, but I'll post it here to make sure it isn't possible at the moment.

I use the nfo scraper for my music videos. I have xbmc set to generate thumbnails if no cover art is available. The generated thumbnails for my musicvideos show up fine in file mode but in the musicvideo library I can't seem to have xbmc use the generated thumbnail as the ListItem.Thumb for the musicvideos.

Is what I want somehow possible atm, and if not is there a chance it could be added in the future?
Yeah, its on our todo and has already been "trac'd" for the next stable release. See http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/4611
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Good to know, thanks Smile
Is there any news on this? I checked the TRAC but there's no updated and I have a recent version installed (not sure the number - can't really check now). Thanks.
if there is no update on the trac you can extrapolate from there instead of having us waste our time posting 'extrapolate from the trac activity'.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
generated thumbs for musicvideos0