UPnP Renderer, internal error and services implemented
Hi all,

First of all, I'm using XBMC on Xbox for quite a long time now and I'd like to thank everybody who's been contributing to this project.

I'm here as I'm devlopping an UPnP gateway for mapping home uaomation buttons to UPnP Actions. As a total XBMC addict, I was using a spare Xbox for a proof of concept.

Using the Intel UPnP SDK, I'm able to discover the XBMC Renderer as a device. Here, everything is fine. Then, I'm able to invoke action onto the XBox, play, pause, stop...

My problem is that i can't invoke any action as part of the RenderingControl service. I always get an "Internal Server error" on the control point side. Here is what is sent by the control point :

POST /RenderingControl/55e37e2b-1dba-770c-2e42-5a300bb64d82/control.xml HTTP/1.1
SOAPACTION: "urnConfusedchemas-upnp-orgConfusedervice:RenderingControl:1#SetMute"
CONTENT-TYPE: text/xml ; charset="utf-8"
HOST: 192.168.1.225:54255
Content-Length: 415

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Envelope s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlnsConfused="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<s:Body>
<u:SetMute xmlns:u="urnConfusedchemas-upnp-orgConfusedervice:RenderingControl:1">
<InstanceID>0</InstanceID>
<Channel>Master</Channel>
<DesiredMute>1</DesiredMute>
</u:SetMute>
</s:Body>
</s:Envelope>

And here is the response :
HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error
Server: Platinum/0.4.3
Content-Type: text/xml; charset="utf-8"
Ext:
Connection: close
User-Agent: Platinum/0.4.3
Content-Length: 0

I've checked quicly the UPnP.ccp file on the trac thing, and despite my very poor level in c++, I can't see any implementation about the RenderingControl service.
Is it going to be implemented or is there something else that I've totally missed ?

[edit] I've forgot, I'm using the very last release from t3ch... (XBMC-SVN_2008-10-06_rev15805-T3CH-BETA2)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPnP Renderer, internal error and services implemented0