Broken Artwork disappears when Offline
(2021-09-21, 16:26)mmmmmmsv Wrote: Does that mean i have to regenerate and reconfigure everything?

No, looking at your log only Textures13.db is corrupt. Just remove that file and when you restart Kodi the texture database will be rebuilt. No need to delete anything else or reconfigure anything, I've had the same thing happen to me with missing artwork.
Thanks.
Well, just to give this thread closure, my pictures are now stable. I have almost a 1000 videos in my collection, so the big work was the library. So i decided to not copy anything from y user data files and start from scratch.
I tried installing 19.1 but it crashed after a few seconds every time, tried several times with different solutions but did not work. Event viewer did not give out any meaningful errors, so I just installed 19 again.

After that everything is working fine, I finished setting up the library again and now my Kodi works as I expected.
Will now create a database backup. (I had backups from my old database, but they were apparently corrupt too, I guess I've been having the problem for a long time and did not notice until i open Kodi without internet)
Thanks for your support.
(2021-09-22, 20:28)roidy Wrote:
(2021-09-21, 16:26)mmmmmmsv Wrote: Does that mean i have to regenerate and reconfigure everything?

No, looking at your log only Textures13.db is corrupt. Just remove that file and when you restart Kodi the texture database will be rebuilt. No need to delete anything else or reconfigure anything, I've had the same thing happen to me with missing artwork.
Lol, just read this now Big Grin
i'll keep it in mind for the next tiime. It would have save me a few hours.
thanks.
Ok, tested deleting the Textures13.db and it worked like a charm. Took me less than 3 minutes to do and test Big Grin.
well, live and learn!
Thanks guys for your efforts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork disappears when Offline0