[APPLE TV] No F Drive?
Question 
Curious...I notice on my ATV install that I have no F Drive using the MediaStream skin.

I have been also trying to get videomonkey to work and, through the log, I note that the last line is trying to access a folder on the F Drive.

How do I add this F Drive that, obviously, videomonkey is looking for and that I don't have mounted or added as a share? Is this something that is only for Xbox and Windows PCs?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
Never mind...I gave up. Apple Movie Trailers plugin works and it references the F drive. Under Filemanager it list a c and e drive and f drive unavailable. Don't know what the c or e drive is in this instance since it isn't structured like a windows pc.

Oh well...gave it my best shot.
mwunder Wrote:Never mind...I gave up. Apple Movie Trailers plugin works and it references the F drive. Under Filemanager it list a c and e drive and f drive unavailable. Don't know what the c or e drive is in this instance since it isn't structured like a windows pc.

Oh well...gave it my best shot.

C, E, F drives are from the legacy code for the Xbox 1.0 XBMC builds. The C, E, and F drive were used by the Xbox (from 2001) for storage. On a xbox, you would put the XBMC binary ans skin in the E or F drive.

Don't worry about it. On Mac/ATV, SSH to your Mac (while not running XBMC - user: frontrow, passwd: frontrow) and put new skins in
/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV] No F Drive?0