Changing Default Icons
i am very new. i have searched and asked at xbox-scene but they told me to come here. i just want someone to let me know how to change the default icons (eg hard drive icons and cd icons).

please help i have searched but i am very new

cheers
i am guessing the skin you are looking at has the textrues.xpr file, that's where all the icons are stored.
the default icons are names something like defaultfolderbig.png (the exact name escapes me)

first try to just put a different defaultfolderbig.png image into the media directory, and see if that works. i can't confirm it, because i don't use the texture file

what i did, is downloaded the cvs and just copied all the uncompressed images to the media directory of the skin, and replaced the defalt ones

i hope that helps
that is correct webmaster_p. as the skin engine looks for media/images first in the media directory and then goes to the textures.xpr file. so images in the media directory has priority over images in the textures.xpr file. here you can look at all the images in the default skin and find the appropriate names for them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Default Icons0