• 5(current)
Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release
Thanks for taking the time and post this rar to another site. I dont why I am unable to DL from Rapidshare. I also like thank you for correcting the problem because as of this point everything works for me just perfect.

minimalko Wrote:Comon guys is there really no one who tested version 2 on XBOX?I Did this for you.

Checked on Xbox - this version works fine. Many thanks Big Grin
i have tried it on my xbox and its a very nice mod i must say i give you props. but i have only one thing, i notice that it has problems loading fanart when i got to movie category, if i put it back in list, or the other default views fanart works fine. some movies it loads fanart while others it does not.
Till All Are One!!!!!
Looks great. Love the Wall view. I recommend you also to upload to mediafire.com. I have one recommendation. Can you add a watched tag to the wall view.
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
Hi all,

what you see here are screens of new views for music and new Wallstream for movies (optional).
To be uploaded soon.

ALBUMSTRIP

NEW WALLSTREAM with smaller thumbs
Rainbow 
Looks great. Can u make a view like Filmstrip with Filenames in Filemode?
loving your mod. can I ask you, is this mod of the latest version of mediastream.95? also, in filmstrip mode, what font do I need to enlarge for the text box that contains the description of the movie?

thanks again, I love your contributions to the views of this skin! also, laest version working great on xbox.
jarod71 Wrote:loving your mod. can I ask you, is this mod of the latest version of mediastream.95? also, in filmstrip mode, what font do I need to enlarge for the text box that contains the description of the movie?

thanks again, I love your contributions to the views of this skin! also, laest version working great on xbox.

Yes what you can download today is ported to .95. Which title in which view? it depends.

EDIT: sorry I didnt read carefully. It is LargeTitleFont.
minimalko Wrote:Yes what you can download today is ported to .95. Which title in which view? it depends.

thanks for quick reply, I just want to make the description for the movie in filmstrip mode a lil bigger. It would help If I could make it bigger in all views but I will mainly be using your great filmstrip view.
'Soon' as in today or a few days time?
Hitcher Wrote:'Soon' as in today or a few days time?

Most likely tomorrow
Wow... ALBUMSTRIP looks cool, now I want this MOD on my xBox Big Grin
minimalko Wrote:Hi all,

what you see here are screens of new views for music and new Wallstream for movies (optional).
To be uploaded soon.

ALBUMSTRIP

Amazing!! Finaly some more views for music.. How do i get the fanart for music? Do i have to put the picture i the album folder or something?
excellent mod to an already excellent skin - all your hard work is much appreciated
NEW VERSION

LATEST UPDATE (21.10.2008) - MediastreamMod_v.2.1

- Mod implemented into Mediastream 0.95
- Added Albumstrip - new view for music
- Added Smallwall - new Wall Stream layout with smaller thumbs (toogled in settings/skin/movies)
- Filmstrip, Episodestream and Wallstream now available in views options together with Showcase and Panel Stream (no need to toogle them)
- Added Title Info in Filmstrip as requested (info under the poster as known from aeon)
- Added Info options in Options panel
- Added Watched/Unwatched tag in Filmstrip and Episodestream

DOWNLOAD
Rapidshare
Megaupload
Mediafire
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release3