• 7(current)
Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release
lets get fanart for music! all the modes should support fanart.
minimalko Wrote:Had some spare time at work, this is what I have come up with so far.
Thanks goes to jerhui for his mockup.

Thank you very much!! It looks great!! Nod
I have to say, with the latest upgrade (watched/unwatched icons and the ability to hide the gadgets and show poster title), this has pretty much completed MediaStream for me.

Job well done.
yellowman Wrote:Maybe also make the list of movies have another two rows or something to use the space a little better.
The more rows the better overview you get, not to many though as it eats away the fanart.

Keep up the good work!

I'm liking that view as well. Can you add a bit more info? Like the rating and classification (PG, PG-13 R etc) ?

I'd also like a couple of more rows, 2 or 3 more like yellowman mentioned.
How about the watched/unwatched tag on the wall view of movies?
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
migueld Wrote:I'd also like a couple of more rows, 2 or 3 more like yellowman mentioned.

Having List control with more rows is not possible in XBMC.

Hitcher Wrote:I have to say, with the latest upgrade (watched/unwatched icons and the ability to hide the gadgets and show poster title), this has pretty much completed MediaStream for me.

Job well done.

Thanks, I am really glad to hear thatBig Grin

dhrandy Wrote:How about the watched/unwatched tag on the wall view of movies?

I promise it will appear in next update.Blush
Quote:Having List control with more rows is not possible in XBMC.

Then make it a panel that looks like a list.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Then make it a panel that looks like a list.

Thanks for hint, was thinking the same, however this view is Infolist (existing view in mediastream - List container) with Skin.HasSetting condition. Changing that would be too much work and I dont think it would look good anyways

edit: (plus I would like to keep it as close to mediastream look as possible).
I'm so pleased with the way my views look I thought I'd post them here to show off your (and Team RazorFish of course) excellent work.

Hitcher Wrote:I'm so pleased with the way my views look I thought I'd post them here to show off your (and Team RazorFish of course) excellent work.

Cheers man. Nice screenshots. You really are a fanart guy. Big Grin
minimalko Wrote:Thanks for hint, was thinking the same, however this view is Infolist (existing view in mediastream - List container) with Skin.HasSetting condition. Changing that would be too much work and I dont think it would look good anyways

edit: (plus I would like to keep it as close to mediastream look as possible).

Hmm are we talking about the same thing? Infolist has 8 rows, Wide has 9 rows.. your mod has 5. Isn't that just a variable?

At any rate if you feel that you don't like changing the design, no problem, it's your choice Smile I guess it just won't be my favorite any time soon :p Laugh
Hitcher Wrote:I'm so pleased with the way my views look I thought I'd post them here to show off your (and Team RazorFish of course) excellent work.

Hitcher,

Thats the view I want to use for my dvd's. Which one is that? I am using mediastream 0.95, this latest mod is supposed to be in there, right? The closest I can find is "showcase" , but that puts the covers in the middle of the screen and it hides the fanart.

On another note, I am having a hard time scanning my movie library, so I can get all the fanart, covers, etc. Could you (or anyone) explain the steps? I read the xbmc wiki on library, but mine doesn;t seem to work. I can get it individually, but rather do it all at once. I'ved tried to scan the folder where the movies are (all are in .iso format) but it doesn't work.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
No, this mod is a totally seperate skin and the view is Filmstrip amd Episode Stream.

Give Media Companion and try - that's what I use.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33961
so I just would put this mod in the skins folder? or do I put the mod in the mediastream folder in skins?
migueld Wrote:Hmm are we talking about the same thing? Infolist has 8 rows, Wide has 9 rows.. your mod has 5. Isn't that just a variable?

At any rate if you feel that you don't like changing the design, no problem, it's your choice Smile I guess it just won't be my favorite any time soon :p Laugh

What a misunderstandingBlush

rows are not columns, rows are not columns, rows are not columns...Rofl

stupid me I thought you wanted me to add 2 or 3 columns hehe, sorry about that. The rows will be added of course, the screenshot you saw was a pure alpha concept I made while at work, already looks quite different.

However you guys will need to wait for the release a bit as I am on vacationCool

igot2bnuts Wrote:so I just would put this mod in the skins folder? or do I put the mod in the mediastream folder in skins?

the first way is the right one
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minimalko's MediaStream Mod skin release3