Need some help with a Little skinning Work
Ok, I dont have a HD setup for my xbox, but absolutely love the file browser list setup in PM3.HD as seen here:

So how can I get my old PM3 skin to get the same list view as seen in the previous screen. I love the "Poster Size" art for it. Here's what it looks like now:

Any help would be great. Thanks.
mstandlee..thats funny I am right in the middle of attempting to port over the Movie fanart view from PM3 HD to PMIII. The thing I have found out so far it that PM3 HD is geared for a wide screen HD TV (of course) so most of the placement of "stuff" on the screen is way off when you get it (semi) working in PMIII. The files I been mostly working in our MyVideoNav.xml CommonViewTypes_Library.xml and CommonViewTypes_Dialogs.xml.

@Jezz_X .... What was the panel2 texture in PMIII for? I haven't run across it by using PMIII as of yet
Awesome, pm me if ya need any help i have some experience skinning I've just been to busy with rl to attempt this lately.
PrimusZa1 Wrote:@Jezz_X .... What was the panel2 texture in PMIII for? I haven't run across it by using PMIII as of yet
It was for the Xlink Kai stuff which got removed I just missed removing that one from the skin when we did

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need some help with a Little skinning Work0