Application Screen Size Atlantis 2
Hi,

I am running apple tv version 2.2 with xmbc atlantis beta 2 and I have a question about the screen size. When I load xbmc it loads in a seperate application window that is only maybe 1/2 of the tv squared in the center of the screen. I can't seem to find a way to make it go full screen. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Have run xbmc since 2003 with lots of love but now would like to move it from my xbox to my appletv. Many thanks in advance.

Rob
Did you change the screen resolution to one that says (Fullscreen) in the settings?
Yes, I changed it to full screen but it only makes the screen bigger inside of the smaller application window, the screen moved down out of range as well.
I found for my Samsung, in order to get the best screen resolution and for my video's not to play squished, I had to set the ATV software to 720p and then use the default "Fullscreen" resolution in XBMC which was 1280X720 (Fullscreen). I also had to tweak the Video Calibration just a bit as well.
tuckbodi Wrote:I found for my Samsung, in order to get the best screen resolution and for my video's not to play squished, I had to set the ATV software to 720p and then use the default "Fullscreen" resolution in XBMC which was 1280X720 (Fullscreen). I also had to tweak the Video Calibration just a bit as well.

I had the same issue as the OP, but the quote above mixed with a reboot got me on track.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Application Screen Size Atlantis 20