soft subs disappearing
@porter

I downloaded the file you provided, but it would fail randomly. I think a file transfer got munched. Can you grab this file:

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=38124

and see if it replicates there? I'm downloading it right now myself, and should be able to check it in the morning.
Subtitles - Serious Business
downloading now.... i'll have to test it later tonight.
Watched the episode. Didn't see your issue replicate. I did see some occurrences of what I described in ticket 5254.
i can confirm that this happens in windows too and is not just limited to the linux version

EDIT: all my content is x264 mkvs w/ embedded subs, not separate subtitle files
actually, the release version of Atlantis (on Nov 14 08) fixed my soft subs issue. It still does the fast forward thing when changing audio tracks, but i can live with that.
fanclub Wrote:i can confirm that this happens in windows too and is not just limited to the linux version

EDIT: all my content is x264 mkvs w/ embedded subs, not separate subtitle files
There was mention in another thread that the Windows version just got libass support very recently. It may still have some bugs to iron out.
bmfrosty Wrote:There was mention in another thread that the Windows version just got libass support very recently. It may still have some bugs to iron out.

cool, thanks for the heads up... i'll check it out

however i get the problem with both srt and ass subs :/
@fanclub

Can you try the Live CD too see what it's like that way? Throw a couple of your videos on a USB stick or something?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
soft subs disappearing0