Specific site or section for windows skins only? Looking for mouse friendly skins
Is there a specific section or site for just windows skins for xbmc? The reason I ask: when I try different skins like aeon and vinci I notice the setup is unfriendly to the mouse and heavily favor the controller, which I completely understand. Also, wondering if there is a windows compatible skin that has a playback bar for video/audio that you can click to jump forward rather than hitting fast forward 3-4 times to get to the middle of the movie easily.

I've been a big fan of xbmc since modding my xbox1 and was so happy to find xbmc is alive and well, I'll be building a htpc just because xbmc was created for windows!
I've tried most of the skins, and, unfortunately, the only one that is truly mouse friendly is PMIII.HD.

I believe the playback slider feature is in the Trac as a request for future versions (post Atlantis).
Have you tried MediaStream? It's pretty mouse friendly.
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
dhrandy Wrote:Have you tried MediaStream? It's pretty mouse friendly.

That was the first skin I tried (before it was bundled with XMBC... v0.91 or v0.92 I think it was) and it was all but unusable with a mouse. I just d/led v0.94. I'll give that a try tomorrow, thanks.

I did forget Clearity, though. That one was aaaalmost usable with a mouse, but apparently it's no longer being developed and is missing some functionality. Such a nice skin too....
PM3.HD is the "mouse friendliest" skin I know and we bundle this by default
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Specific site or section for windows skins only? Looking for mouse friendly skins1