• 5(current)
MediaStream v0.95 Released (13/10/2008)
Thanks haken .. SVN updated.

D
Berseker Wrote:I just want to report a little error in the italian translation..
ImageImage
in this screen, every episode is followed by the indication of the number of the episode itself. In italian language, it should be "XX episodio" instead of "XX episodi" because every single episode, is singular, not plural.

btw, thank you for this great skin! i started using xbmc since a week or so, and I've to admit that with this skin, the mediaplayer is another thing! keep on the good work

ps sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand what i've said Wink

As jalesm says, you are using the wrong view for this media. That looks like the Wide view which isn't designed for episodes. You'd be better off trying the Episodes view?

As for the translations, we don't do them ourselves, other users create them and we add them to the skin. If you think there's a problem with the translation then edit the strings.xml and send it to us so we can update it for everyone.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:As jalesm says, you are using the wrong view for this media. That looks like the Wide view which isn't designed for episodes. You'd be better off trying the Episodes view?

As for the translations, we don't do them ourselves, other users create them and we add them to the skin. If you think there's a problem with the translation then edit the strings.xml and send it to us so we can update it for everyone.
yeah, sorry guys, you were right. With the episode view, the problem isn't shown.
Sorry again but as I said, I'm using XBMC since a little time, and I'm learning step by step how to use it in a good way.
Thanks for your suggestions!
BTW, if I'll find some translations errors, I'll try to correct it and paste the strings.xml here..
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I've fixed the lining up issue for the next release. Not sure what you mean about skinny and fat though? (all posters should maintain their aspect ratios)

I guess what I mean is that not all the posters that are scraped have the same aspect ratio, some are wider than others. In the Showcase view, it looks like you make all the images have the same aspect ratio, so they all look uniform, cover flow doesn't look like it does that.
Showcase is a movie specific view whilst Coverflow is a more generic view which has to handle lots of different types of images and therefore the Coverflow maintains all aspect ratios (you wouldn't want to see some 16x9 episode thumbs or wide TV show icons squished into a movie poster sized box)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Showcase is a movie specific view whilst Coverflow is a more generic view which has to handle lots of different types of images and therefore the Coverflow maintains all aspect ratios (you wouldn't want to see some 16x9 episode thumbs or wide TV show icons squished into a movie poster sized box)

Make's sense, I understand now. Thanks
Is it just me or there is a problem with Coverflow in Music Albums?
The graphics are all alright, but the name of the album isn't:

I get two strings one right over the other with:

ALBUM NAME - YEAR
ALBUM NAME

I'm using Xbox, 0.95, with Massive Fonts, and I don't get this problem for Movies or Episodes.

Thanks in advance and keep the good work!
FragMenthor
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Sounds like you're running out of memory on the xbox, you may want to reduce the fanart images down to 1024px wide or maybe even less

So i have to download all my fanart manually?

Back to my issue with the custom backgrounds on the home menus.
I've tried selecting smaller images, im actually down to 800x600 now and they still disappear.
The thing is, if the background disappear for movies and i enter and then return, its there again.
And when i then go down 5 selections (5 pushes on the down button) the image disappear for that selection.
So say i start at "movies" and the background is gone, and enter the menu, the image is back. And i then go down 5 steps. Im now on wheater, and the background is not there. I enter, the background is back. I go back and go down 5 steps. Same problem. Over and over again.
I doubt this is a memory issue.
Hi, I'm Sigalas that suggested the new font. Thx for including it into your latest release. Greek display almost properly now without the need to swap fonts. However there is a little bug when displaying Greek:
Every greek lowercase "o" gets displayed as a capital "O" and it just horrific. Shocked
I don't know why that happens. I even changed encoding to UTF-8 on strings.xml as suggested but didn't work....
Love the skin guys. It's right up there w/ MCE.
Nice skin.
How could one add sort by date in TV shows and Movies like it is in Videos?

Like I said nice skin but like with others (mc360 or Aeon) some videos (tv show .avi) don't work while with PM3HD everything is working, and this since July.
I used MC360 for over a year and suddenly after an XBMC update some shows couldn't play anymore, I switched to PM3 then everything was fine.
I don't know if something need to be change into the mplayer.conf file or else, but why a skin change would make a difference?

So for now I keep using PM3HD Sad

Alain
Exclamation 
Ok got 2 problems with the skin after updating from 0.94. (Using Beta 2 - T3ch release) - XBMC-SVN_2008-10-06_rev15805-T3CH-BETA2

Firstly, when i upgraded I just deleted 0.94 version, and uploaded the new 0.95 MediaStream folder, fresh.

Problem 1: My 1.4gig avi movies are not working anymore.
http://pastebin.com/f2221be33

Problem 2: The new button highlighter is off target

UPDATE: Just resized all my fanart from 1280x720 to 960x540. this didnt fix it either. When i change skin back to 0.94 all works perfectly fine. Im stumped Sad
What a great looking skin - want to show it off to my mates but I can't get the videos to display (despite a clean install). The video library shows - but when I click play nothing happens. Eventually it shows "too many consecutive failures". Shame because if I go back to the hi def PM3 skin it works perfectly. BTW I'm trying to stream from a hard networked PC. Any ideas folks?

Also backgrounds sometimes disappaear or in the case of programs only half the background shows? Again any ideas.
carlos007 Wrote:What a great looking skin - want to show it off to my mates but I can't get the videos to display (despite a clean install).

Every upgrade really should be a clean install.

carlos007 Wrote:The video library shows - but when I click play nothing happens. Eventually it shows "too many consecutive failures". Shame because if I go back to the hi def PM3 skin it works perfectly. BTW I'm trying to stream from a hard networked PC. Any ideas folks?

Also backgrounds sometimes disappaear or in the case of programs only half the background shows? Again any ideas.

Have you tried pressing select or "A" instead of play?
Hey folks,,

is it just me or does the trailer option ever work in movies info..Huh?
if not, why not...
and maybe a sugestion... can you put a trailer in the same folder as the movie and have the trailer button pick that up?

also.. will there ever be a music videos section under music...Huh?

thanks in advance..
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.95 Released (13/10/2008)3