Problem with adult section
The problem i have is that my adult movies in the adult section are also in the movies library. I tried to set it up so that my adult movies are in the adult section and the other movies in the movies library.

Anyone have ideas how to correctly setup AEON so that my adult movies are only shown in the adult section??
While waiting for a reaction i tried to modify my sources.xml and now it looks like this:

<sources>
<programs>
<default></default>
</programs>
<video>
<default>Movies</default>
<source>
<name>Movies</name>
<path>G:\Films\</path>
</source>
<source>
<name>TV Shows</name>
<path>G:\TV Shows\</path>
</source>
<source>
<name>Asource</name>
<path>G:\Adult\</path>
</source>
</video>
<music>
<default></default>
</music>
<pictures>
<default></default>
</pictures>
<files>
<default></default>
</files>
</sources>

I also made added a source under the adult section with the name Asource which points to the g:\adult folder on my harddrive. My modifications didnt make a difference. My adult movies are still shown in the movies library under the movies tab.
No support for Library view of Adult section under Aeon (only files). Therefore, no cross-referencing of actress/actors across my 200+ collection. Weak.

Get familiar with the "profiles" feature of xbmc and create a separate profile with adult only (xbmc library view will combine adult with non-adult titles). Then use your skin of choice. Aeon was a good proof of concept (i.e. we need separate databases for adult vs. non-adult) but has this limitation ATM.
yep... will be sorted out one day hopefully... it's not weak... its just time consuming sorting small things like that out when only a very small propertion of people use it... why do adult movies need to be seperate... u got something to hide from someone? hahaha
Ok, not "weak" but I think that even the TV Shows and Movies databases should be divided into individual db's because the Library mode of each of these takes a long time to load on my xbox, and I only have about 200 movies and 200 tv episodes.

And maybe only a small proportion of people use it because they don't know about profiles (if it was easier to use, maybe more people would)...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with adult section0