What is your favorite View Mode for Movies in the MediaStream Skin?
minimalko Wrote:Hi,

No it shouldn't look that way.

btw: you are in the wrong thread

Well, It WAS my favorite view until the latest update. I thought maybe they changed this view on purpose, if so I would say Coverflow. But, seeing as this is a bug in Showcase, I vote for the non-buggy version of Showcase.

Why is this not the right thread?
This one is my new favorite! Cool

opensky42 Wrote:Well, It WAS my favorite view until the latest update. I thought maybe they changed this view on purpose, if so I would say Coverflow. But, seeing as this is a bug in Showcase, I vote for the non-buggy version of Showcase.

Why is this not the right thread?

It sounded to me more like support request, which You are more likely to get in Bugs and suggestion thread, not a big deal though Big Grin

Try to reinstall Mediastream in order to see if the problem is still there.

WaCk0.br Wrote:This one is my new favorite! Cool

Haha not out yet, allready your favourite, nice.Cool
minimalko Wrote:Haha not out yet, allready your favourite, nice.Cool

Hehe yeah thats right...
Right now I'm using List Info, and looking forward for your mod Laugh

Good job btw!
I have the latest version of mediastream, but I can't find the media preview screen, much less I can't seem to get all the movies thumbnails down loaded from the internet. I can't get the fan art to show up either.Huh The closest I can find is showcase, but the row of movies is in the middle of the screen, not at the bottom like it is pictured here.

HELP!, I've been trying for days to get it right.
WaCk0.br Wrote:Hehe yeah thats right...
Right now I'm using List Info, and looking forward for your mod Laugh

Good job btw!
That makes two of us! This mod should make it easy to navigate and also look nice Big Grin
minimalko Wrote:It sounded to me more like support request, which You are more likely to get in Bugs and suggestion thread, not a big deal though Big Grin

Try to reinstall Mediastream in order to see if the problem is still there.

Haha not out yet, allready your favourite, nice.Cool

Thanks for the heads up, I spent 10 minutes trying to find the view in the screen shot he posted lol. I LIKE THAT ONE A LOT! will there be an option to show rating on it? I like how it's minimalist, if I could use my rating on it it would be perfection Smile
quebert Wrote:Thanks for the heads up, I spent 10 minutes trying to find the view in the screen shot he posted lol. I LIKE THAT ONE A LOT! will there be an option to show rating on it? I like how it's minimalist, if I could use my rating on it it would be perfection Smile

You mean stars?Yea sure the view will support full info. just dont expect it out so soon as I just arrived to NYC for a 10 days vacationCool
greate
As to my favourite view in Mediastream.

I must say the best view is probably Infolist, next is Mediapreview.

Those views are really the best when it comes to usability, performance and look.

As much as I tried to make new views in my mod and bring some "coolnes" to them I must admit that they "wore off" pretty fast (to me) and I found myself not even using them anymoreConfused

It is pretty ironic that my current default skin is Mediastream, not Mediastream Mod.Rofl

I would like to congratulate team RazorFish for making the most universal views that you just dont get fed up with even after long use.Cool
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Mine is the animated Media Preview. Looks really nice with the icons I use. Here's a pic.....

how did you get an animated media preview?
You have to set it in skin settings.

System / settings / skin / movies - show animated media preview
You can also hide the info.

Try Minimeedia skin, from the makers of mediastream. It's so damn good !!
Waffa Wrote:You have to set it in skin settings.

System / settings / skin / movies - show animated media preview
You can also hide the info.

Try Minimeedia skin, from the makers of mediastream. It's so damn good !!

thanks
If I could ever get it to function consistently then I'd have to say "Coverflow" for the PC is awesome and all I ever use Thank you!! The only reason my xbmc falls back to any other mode is when Coverflow is for some reason no longer functioning Sad

But I have since figured out (thanks to another thread here) that "Set Content" needs to be set to movies (at least for a movie collection)

Smile
Personally I like the Showcase view... I cant believe that it was left out of the first post... I like the large covers more then then wallpapers.

Only think I would like to change is the layout which I was working on until I got caught up in life. But my vote is for Showcase. And the image above is somewhat the way showcase is suppose to look. It should have a zoomed in image of the cover you have highlighted.

Thanks,
SoBBie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is your favorite View Mode for Movies in the MediaStream Skin?2