[XBOX] HOW TO configure XBMC for Xbox and Logitech Harmony ONE Remote
Waffa Wrote:If the command isn't in the build in functions.
You can always use this command.
SendClick([window,]controlID).

sorry can you elaborate? Blush
Got a Logitech Harmony ONE ? Click here for my XBMC Customization HOW TO
Look to this post here is an example how to use sendclick.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=2...post289325

Go in xbmc to the onscreen button you want to add and push on it.
In your debug log you can see in wich window you are.
Loading skin file: DialogVideoInfo.xml (in case of link I posted)
Then go to XBMC\skin\MediaStream\720p\DialogVideoInfo.xml
and find the onscreen button ID.= 11.

In your case cleanup library you have to look in SettingsCategory.xml
But I can't find the button in there, maybe someone else knows.
anyone else know for a command to clear the library?
Got a Logitech Harmony ONE ? Click here for my XBMC Customization HOW TO
Using your guide here i was able to get my harmony 785 working pretty good on xbmc. One thing i was wondering about though is if there is any possibility to add a button command to get to the window were i browse for subtitles directly without going through the whole process of clicking:
1. Menu
2. Navigating to audio options
3. Selecting "browse for subtitle"
4. Browse and select subtitle.

What i want to do is when my movie/tv show has started to just click one button and then get to step 4 directly.

In your first post you said:
Quote:Now some are tricky, eg Movies library & TV Show Library. The only way i figured out how to actually go straight to these (as I use Media Stream skin) was to enable Debug Mode and follow how the skin gets to the Moves Library. I know this was far fetched and I could've done THIS but i cbf and just did it the long but sure way. Below is a list of what i wanted XBMC to do, and actually HOW XBMC does it:
If im reading it correctly it would be possible to trace the clicks im making with the remote and connecting them with some window id using some debug log?

Anybody in here who´s been dabbling more than i have(1 hours) with universal remotes that can give me a push in the right direction?
Can someone post what their lircd.conf file looks like? I am using my harmony one with the dvd dongle successfully, but only the basic stuff works. The added buttons do not. If I run irw it doesnt show anything for the new buttons. Can anyone help?
I know this is for the Xbox, but I just got a Harmony One and bet this guide will help me tremendously with XBMC on my PC and my Hackintosh. Anyone want to confirm this? I don't have access to the remote right now and want to spend some time reading up. So when I get home I can knock this out quick. Big Grin
I have an Acer Revo so the power button needs to be on all the time, but i would like to put the unit in suspend mode. How easy is it to change the shutdown button to suspend, and the restart button to wake up?
Managed to set all this using the guide, but its not working on my Acer Revo with Linux. I have a MCE remote that worked out the box, so the IR device is working fine.

Any ideas?
joisey04 Wrote:Would this be possible with the AppleTV too??

That would be great......

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I really want to go the apple TV2 route, but I need to confirm that I can get this kind of functionality out of the remote. Can anyone test it out or have any data to confirm that it will work.

I don't have any problem testing and troubleshooting it, I just want to know that the functionality is there before i spend the money. Thanks in advance!
Not a lot of activity in this thread but let me chime in: I'd also love to learn about people's experience with the Harmony One and ATV2 Smile
I have successfully configured my Logitech Harmony Link to work with my ATV2 running XBMC. I used it configured as both:

Manufacturer/Model
Apple/Apple TV
Apple/MC572LL/A

Both worked. The only thing I don't like is, when you power off the activity, it exits XBMC and returns to the AppleTV Frontrow. Other than that, it works well. I haven't tried this with my Harmony 550, but assume it should work since the codes are in the database.
Gr8rtek Wrote:The only thing I don't like is, when you power off the activity, it exits XBMC and returns to the AppleTV Frontrow.

I think you can get around that by configuring the Apple TV to always be left on in the device configuration section of the Harmony software.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] HOW TO configure XBMC for Xbox and Logitech Harmony ONE Remote3