XBMC lost in the background (but working) after screensaver
Hi,

- ATV is playing steams from Shoutcast
- Power down TV (NOT ATV) for I leave home
- Come back home, power on TV, switch to HDMI input (ATV)
- Black screen, press main button on remote
- End up in ATV main menu
- No way to 'switch' to running XBMC.

Am I missing something here?

- Tried to start up XBMC again (original still running)
- XBMC starts up (slow) and now I have 2 instances running of XBMC (So TOP tells me)

Does this all ring a bell with somebody pls?

TIA
-HF
Launcher uses a workaround to get XBMC in front of Frontrow/Finder on ATV. It tells BackRow framework, that HDMI was disconnected. This is probably the reason for what you are seeing.

Can you post console.log to pastebin? We may can get around that issue. If not, current workaround seems to be to close XBMC before disconnecting TV.

Thanks for reporting!

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks, hope this is the part you requested:

http://pastebin.com/m4d7c1e76
Hi pooh,

right file, yes. But I can't see any display detachments in that log. Did you detach / power down TV during that log?

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
Hi pooh,

please check this ticket. I thinks it's the same issue. You might try the version attached in a comment and see it it helps.

Hi,

Thanks for the updates and pointers. Please allow me a bit of time to test the debug version.

Much appreciated.

-HF

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC lost in the background (but working) after screensaver0