TvTonic equivalent for XBMC?
Anyone tried TvTonic? I've been looking for a similar program for XBMC, and was wondering if one even exists. TvTonic allows you to subscribe to RSS video feed channels and downloads them to your hdd in the background. It's the closest experience i've had to internet tv yet...

Thanks,

Andre
Why not just use TVTonic? Have it launch from a button on your remote or a button from within XBMC?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
I use miro to do basically the same thing, and just add miro's download folder to my xbmc's sources list.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
thanks for the responses.

livin: my last ditch option was to try it w/ launcher but apparently there is not stand-alone tvtonic app anymore, it just loads as a plugin for windows media center. seemed kinda redundant and resource heavy, but i'll take it if it's all i've got.

rwparris: thanks for the suggestion, will look into it.

edit: miro is almost exactly what i was looking for. it's folder structure is far more intuitive, so i can see how it could easily be used as a source by xbmc. thanks again for the suggestion!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTonic equivalent for XBMC?0