Video Plugins, Cant get any to work
Hi there

I have some video plugins in my plugins folder. I have even added some like google video and diggavideo.

Problem I am having if i click on a show called lets say *** then i sometimes get a folder that says ***part 1, I click this i get some messages on the screen so it looks like it will work, then the messages go and i am back to the screen which says ****part1.

The messages are not error messages, cant remember exactly what they say but connecting or something.

This happens with Ninja video, Google Video, Diggavideo, Tv-Links, basically every video plugin I can find. This is newest Beta 2 build of xbmc. After about 2 hours of playing I managed to get about 1 film and 1 tv show to play. My own stuff streams fine over the network.

I have even been the the websites of some of these scripts and have been able to stream on my pc just fine.

Any help would be great. I even adjusted the cache in settings thinking that was the issue.
They need updated the plug-ins, only a handfull work, and you need to run a script called Veoh-Proxy to runfirst to get them to work. "Playlist playback aborted - Too many consecutive failed items"
I just clear my cashe and change the resolution to 480i and 9 times out of 10 I can get stuff to play.Try here: http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-plugins/
Many thanks for this advice. Got pretty much everything working that I wanted to work

Rep left

Thanks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Plugins, Cant get any to work0