I changed
return pixelSpeed * m_averageFrameTime);
to
return (pixelSpeed * m_averageFrameTime);

but it didn't help Sad

I then changed it to

return ROUND(pixelSpeed * m_averageFrameTime);

and it compiled and ran
now sure what I borked in the process but I don't see any memory leaks or anything doing this.

Just wondering what I could goof up by changing that on the PC site since it seems to be specific to the Xbox.
Building win32 from trunk is not supported. If you want a win32 build, use the linuxport branch.

Nevertheless, I will fix it in SVN with the next merge.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Building win32 from trunk is not supported. If you want a win32 build, use the linuxport branch.

Nevertheless, I will fix it in SVN with the next merge.

seriously? ouch I have been building win32 from trunk all along. wow I guess I'll have to retool for linuxport branch. I normally build the Xbox, Win32, and Linux each night, but never built the Win32 from the linuxport branch before.

Thanks for the prompt reply.
so the win32 build from the linuxport tree require SDL? does the build from the trunk use OpenGL? Since I never had to download the SDL devel for windows before?
TheQuestor Wrote:so the win32 build from the linuxport tree require SDL? does the build from the trunk use OpenGL? Since I never had to download the SDL devel for windows before?

Yes, linuxport builds are SDL based on all platforms. Seems as if you used to build the skinning helper XBMC_PC.exe from trunk before.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SVN borked on Win32 Build 159321