PM3HD library mode icon view
I have a request for a dvd icon view in library mode to see at least 6-8 dvd covers on 1 page. The 1 at a time takes too long to scroll through an ever growing library to find what to watch. Thanks in advance, and props to the new pm3hd skin.,,, it rocks!!
second this request. with the added space, we could do 8 movies per screen.
Something like this?
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39343
id prefer it be something like the icon view in non library mode, the more the better
I just put this into the Linux version SVN hope its somthing liek you wanted

that's beautiful exactly what I was looking for. Will these changes get ported to windows also and maybe even the xbox? Thanks a lot for this. Now I can scroll quickly.
Linux SVN branch = Linux, OSX and Windows versions
And yes it will get ported to the xbox next time jmarshall (or someone else) does a merge
it's a good news day
Jezz_X Wrote:I just put this into the Linux version SVN hope its somthing liek you wanted

Is there any way to see 12 thumbnails per page when in file mode and viewing by thumbnail for PM3.HD?

At the moment, 12 thumbnails per page in library mode, but only 6 in file mode with lots of space between. If its simple, I wouldn't mind doing it myself if someone could point me in the right direction to have a look.
Thanks for the TV shows Wide w/o text hint, but this I simply cannot find in movies?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Sorry about that.. no idea how this could happen, was fixed by installing a new build.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3HD library mode icon view1