PM3.HD CoverFlow Mod
Clicky for Biggy Laugh

Image Image

Comming soon to an PM3.HD XBMC near you Rolleyes

maybe
WOW, that looks great! I can't wait!
Man, you do like offspring! Smile
But nice.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Looks fantastic! Will the scrollbar be optional?
not really otherwize its too hard to get from 1 side to the other if you have 100's of videos
Wow Jezz!!!! "B E A -Utiful!!!!" Thats what i had in mind for a PM3-Horizons skin idea i had a while back, but never got a chance to make. Using much more usage of 16x9 with little for wasted space. Nice job buddy!!! Can't wait.
Hopefully something similar is coming with the dvd covers view (in a row), using most of the width possible like the 2 images show. Thanks. I'll be keeping a tight eye in the SVN for these changes. Smile
Well this view actually replaced the dvd covers in a row due to various technical issues the biggest being hitting the view limit.
And for the same reasons it wont be hitting the SVN until after atlantis and jm has hopefully fixed/added a feature for me http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5216 but I do plan on uploading a version to the forum so people can test it
Sexay, I like where this is going Wink
For those who want to give this a go
http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/Jezz_X/PM3....erflow.rar
Note you don't need anything later than Atlantis Beta2 to run this but you will be missing a couple of labels in the skin without the latest SVN
Also note it has an issue of for music and videos the coverflow is the default view for new users /fresh install but thats minor as you can change it straight away

As per usual not sure how speedy this will be on xbox its not made for it
Thanks for the trial Jezz. I was thinking more like replacing (temp. until more then 10 views can be added, currently there's only 4-5 only including videos, assuming shows and music are another 4-5 added.) maybe either List view OR Media Info view since those are almost the same anyway other then the position of the cover and including synopsis. That would free up a view to use to have a view with 8-10 covers in a horizontal line, somewhat like how we did one of the few views in Back-Row skin. Would that help out for an suggestion til the views is taken care of? Just sharing my idea's. I like it so far though either way.
jezz this is classy - any plans to add those views to library mode - Ive a shed load of music and use the library alot.. Really like this mod..

Nice work
shane
those 2 are allready in library mode for both though they only show int he movies section and albums section
Thanks Jezz, any plans to extend to all areas this is a really nice view id love to have it for all music views.. Its fantastic

Shane
I like the DVD coverflow, but is there anyway to make the covers small at the bottom of the screen, then have the fanart covering the top of the screen?
plankton88 Wrote:I like the DVD coverflow, but is there anyway to make the covers small at the bottom of the screen, then have the fanart covering the top of the screen?

No sorry that would just be AEON Smile

P.S. This has now been added to the official skin in the SVN minus the issues below I listed before Thanks to jmarshall for making it work better
Quote:Also note it has an issue of for music and videos the coverflow is the default view for new users /fresh install but thats minor as you can change it straight away
^^ Not applicable anymore ^^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3.HD CoverFlow Mod0