local trailers in mediastream
how do u setup local trailers in mediastream?

i tried already tried:
"moviename-trailer.avi" and placing in the same folder as the movie, but didn't work.

the trailer option doesn't show or is faded in mediastream.
If you're using the stack function, moviename will have to be the stacked name of your movie.

Code:
* moviename-cd1.avi
* moviename-cd2.avi
= moviename-trailer.avi

This is not really MediaStream related
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
VDRfan Wrote:If you're using the stack function, moviename will have to be the stacked name of your movie.

Code:
* moviename-cd1.avi
* moviename-cd2.avi
= moviename-trailer.avi

This is not really MediaStream related

==========================

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not using stacked files...only single files.
I've name the trailer moviename-trailer.avi doesn't work and "trailer" option does not light up in XBMC

I posted here because I was wondering if it's an issue with the skin or XMBC...
you need to rescan the movie or it wont be picked up
spiff Wrote:you need to rescan the movie or it wont be picked up

Thanks...I tried that but still got nothing.

Do they have to be .avi files or can they be .mov?
The extension doesn't matter as long its a supported one. Please post your exact filenames used.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hi there!

Works fine for me if i have a single video file for the movie like:

Cloverfield (2008).mov
Cloverfield (2008)-trailer.mov

but...

if i have ripped a whole dvd i'm not able to play any trailer:

/Cloverfield (2008)
/VIDEO TS

Any suggestions? Thanks.
bigbadrabbit Wrote:/Cloverfield (2008)
/VIDEO TS

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Trailer has to be named "VIDEO_TS-trailer.mov". Make sure to place it in the same folder as the VIDEO_TS.IFO.
Quote:Trailer has to be named "VIDEO_TS-trailer.mov". Make sure to place it in the same folder as the VIDEO_TS.IFO.

Thanks VDRfan!
But that hasn't resolved the problem... still no trailer button availiable to play.

I did a scan-for-new-content and a simple update-library-scan. None has worked...
spiff Wrote:you need to rescan the movie or it wont be picked up

bigbadrabbit, rescan and you're done Wink
VDRfan, you're my personal hero !! Big Grin

Thanks! Worked! Happy! :p
You're welcome. Initial hint was posted by spiff Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
local trailers in mediastream0