How to rotate pictures with the AppleTV remote?
??
Krieg Wrote:??

You could change the Keymap.xml file to allow it, or here is one I prepared earlier (and how to use)...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=235...stcount=38
Hey, yzeyze. I never thanked you for your custom keymap.xml. I've been using it since you first posted it. Nice work! Definitely better than the default keymap.xml!

I'm just curious, is P&H left or P&H right working for you? My volume never changes. I tried editing your keymap.xml to have it do PageUp and PageDown, but no luck. I'm using Horizonz (an excellent mod of Aeon) and navigating through Music is tedious without the ability to page.

Thanks again!
KevinSartori Wrote:Hey, yzeyze. I never thanked you for your custom keymap.xml. I've been using it since you first posted it. Nice work! Definitely better than the default keymap.xml!

I'm just curious, is P&H left or P&H right working for you? My volume never changes. I tried editing your keymap.xml to have it do PageUp and PageDown, but no luck. I'm using Horizonz (an excellent mod of Aeon) and navigating through Music is tedious without the ability to page.

Thanks again!

No problem, just a little to help towards the fantastic effort the developers are doing.
I believe that press and hold of the other buttons does not work with version 2.2 of ATV (which is what I have) - not sure on 2.1.
I was hoping to do some stuff with P&H of the +,- and <,> keys, but they don't work on 2.2. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to rotate pictures with the AppleTV remote?0