Hello, I've just installed and used the latest build of this program... very very nice, compliments.
But I've some problems, maybe I'm just newbie. So just few questions:
1) I always use this program with mouse and when I have on screen the progression bar of audio or video track, I cannot select a point of the slide just to jump forward or backward where the cursor is... is it an issue?
2) If not by bar, how to select the time where to jump?
3) In Music section, it's not possible to manage the volume by mouse, only by keyboard + and -, why??
4) The music section I think it's poor.. there is not an equilizer, a L-R slide, something more dedicated like a playlist or more options...
Thanks in advance
Video and audio progression bar not usable
Joined: Oct 2008
2008-10-26 19:05 Post: #1
(This post was last modified: 2008-10-26 19:09 by zooster.)
Joined: Oct 2003
2008-10-27 00:14 Post: #2
Welcome to the forums
1. The progress bar doesn't support the mouse at present - there is a feature request on trac - you may wish to add your support to it in order to motivate the devs to look at it.
2. You can input a time using the keyboard.
3. Same reason as 1 primarily. The skin would need to add buttons and/or a volume bar to do it - you could request it in the PM3 forums or the skin of your choice (PM3.HD is the main one that is supported by Team XBMC).
4. There's a playlist editor for creating playlists. Get to it through the "Playlists" node of the music library, or through the "Music Playlists" source.
5. We (the developers) don't care about equalization, so you'll have to do it yourself.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.