• 5(current)
themoviedb.org (TMDb) site needs Movie FanArt for...
Aenima99x Wrote:I'm still in need of the following movie fanart if anyone wants to help. I've gone through and added/updated them all on themoviedb.org. Thanks!
7 More Days In The Tank
A Bronx Tale
The Abandoned
American Nightmare
Beautiful Girls
Borderland
Burnt Offerings
Eight Men Out
H.H. Holmes:America's Firt Serial Killer
Max
Murder Party
My Man Godfrey
Puddle Cruiser
Return To House On haunted Hill
Say Anything
She's The One
Singles
Sleepaway Camp
Sleepover Nightmare
Summer Of Sam
The Abandoned
The Basketball Diaries
The Changeling
The Dead Girl
The Doom Generation
The Driller Killer
The Funhouse
The Ghosts Of Edendale
The Gravedancers
The Ice Harvest
The Mangler
The Philadelphia Story
The Ref
The Road To Wellville
The Secret
The Slaughterhouse Massacre
The United States Of Leland
The Wendell Baker Story
Thr3e
Tourist Trap
True Colors
Twisted
Wrong Turn 2
Year Of The Dog

JEAH BABY! I love a good challenge. I will do what I can here, but given the holidays, it may take an extra day or so. Big Grin
Actually, I could really use a good Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original series) fanart. The one on theTVDB is from the newer series with a different art style
timdog82001 Wrote:Actually, I could really use a good Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original series) fanart. The one on theTVDB is from the newer series with a different art style

Could you provide a link to the series/movie. There seems to be a lot of TMNT stuff and want to make sure we get the right version you want.
http://www.tmnt25.com/

It's the art style matching the image to the right of "To Shell-ebrate is Awesome!" I think that series started in 1984. Is that what you wanted?

at thetvdb.com
OK Folks........
Bad News. I just now had a HDD failure on my internal HDD (xbox). Need to get that fixed so I can be up and running again. See you all tomorrow. ( Damn, I'm having the worst luck this month)
@Aenima99x -

Here are a few samples of the ones I've found for you. Your list was rather difficult, being that most of the movies listed were old, indie, or both. It's a problem finding high-res images for lesser-known movies, which then means you've got to go to more creative methods to make art that works. Big Grin

So, what I would suggest...take screenshots of the movies playing in XBMC. The rendering/upscaling in XBMC is crispy enough where you can usually make some kind of respectable fanart out of it. It's how I get a lot of the images for older movies.

Regardless, the following are uploaded to themovieDB and should be scrapable now. Big Grin

A Bronx Tale
Abandoned
American Nightmare
Basketball Diaries
Borderland
Eight Men Out
H.H. Holmes...
Josh Blue, 7 More Days In the Tank (Use generic Josh Blue Pic, not from movie)
My Man Godfrey (Not the greatest...had to try and clean up an old...small picture)
Return to House On Haunted Hill
Say Anything
Sleepaway Camp (Might actually be a pic from SC2...)
The Ice Harvest
Thr3e

So...yeah...sorry I couldn't get more. I'll keep hunting for a few of em, maybe I can come up with something better...again, try screenshots. Even if you just take them, I'll edit them for you.
Image Image Image

Image Image Image
digitalhigh Wrote:@Aenima99x -

Here are a few samples of the ones I've found for you. Your list was rather difficult, being that most of the movies listed were old, indie, or both. It's a problem finding high-res images for lesser-known movies, which then means you've got to go to more creative methods to make art that works. Big Grin
Yes, I have a lot of older movies, idie movies and horror movies. Laugh

digitalhigh Wrote:So, what I would suggest...take screenshots of the movies playing in XBMC. The rendering/upscaling in XBMC is crispy enough where you can usually make some kind of respectable fanart out of it. It's how I get a lot of the images for older movies.

Regardless, the following are uploaded to themovieDB and should be scrapable now. Big Grin

So...yeah...sorry I couldn't get more. I'll keep hunting for a few of em, maybe I can come up with something better...again, try screenshots. Even if you just take them, I'll edit them for you.
Thanks for all the work DigitalHigh, it's really appreciated! Nod
Hi you guys do an awesome job if possible id like to request the 1988 film Mississippi Burning and for the movie Cheech and Chong's Next Movie and I'll put the IMDB link for it here too since the TheMovieDB llink hasn't got very much info yet.

Thanks heaps.
Cheech and Chong is done and uploaded... I am generally against any text or lettering in fanart, so I removed the text on the movie screen but still kept the text on the license plate. Figure it would be wrong to remove "Smoke it" from the a C&C pieceBig Grin
Wow thanks you have really done a great job thanks!
Hi, I made a quick one for The Funhouse.

Aenima99x Wrote:Got just a few that I need... Big Grin

These are all linked to the movie pages on TheMovieDB.org -
A Bronx Tale
The Basketball Diaries
Beautiful girls
Cashback
Day Of The Dead (1985)
Duck Soup
Freaks
Friday
Jingle All The Way
Legally Blonde
Money Talks
Never Been Kissed
Next Friday
Plan 9 From Outer Space
Pleasantville
Pretty Woman
Red Dawn
Say Anything
Singles
Summer Of Sam
Switchback
The Abandoned
The Cider House Rules
The Exorcism Of Emily Rose
The Ice Harvest
The Outsiders
The Philadelphia Story
The Road To Wellville
The Wendell Baker Story
Unrest
Very Bad Things
What The Bleep Do We Know
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Wrong Turn 2
Zombi 2

I couldn't find any movie pages for these, so here's the IMDB links -
7 More Days In The Tank
American Nightmare
Bad News Bears (2005)
Beautiful Girls
Borderland (2007)
Burnt Offerings
Eight Men Out
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
H.H. Holmes
Max
Murder Party
Puddle Cruiser
Return To House On Haunted Hill
She's The One
Sleepaway Camp
Sleepover Nightmare
The Changeling (1980)
The Dead Girl
The Doom Generation
The Driller Killer
The Funhouse
The Ghost & Mr. Chicken
The Ghosts Of Edendale
The Gravedancers
The Mangler
The Ref
The Secret
The Slaughterhouse Massacre
The Staircase
The United States Of Leland
Thr3e
Three O'Clock High
Tourist Trap
True Colors
Twisted
Year Of The Dog
does anyone have fanart for bands like: The sisters of mercy, Fields of the nephilim, joy division, depeche mode, apoptygma berzerk, covenant, katatonia, tiamat, theatre of tragedy etc.. all electro/goth/industrial/metal fanart is interesting!
jazzen Wrote:does anyone have fanart for bands like: The sisters of mercy, Fields of the nephilim, joy division, depeche mode, apoptygma berzerk, covenant, katatonia, tiamat, theatre of tragedy etc.. all electro/goth/industrial/metal fanart is interesting!

I will take a look later this afternoon and see what I can find for you.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
themoviedb.org (TMDb) site needs Movie FanArt for...3