Problem with Automatically Generate Thumbs
I'm running XBMC on my macmini and when I enable the Automatically Generate Thumbs option under Video Settings, I'm getting crashes when I browse my DVD collection (ripped to IFO/VOB files and stored on a network server). The funny thing I've noticed through trying to track down the problem is that I'm fine when I navigate to a folder containing a PAL format DVD (I'm in Europe and running my XBMC at 720x576 50Hz to my TV), but when I go to a folder with one of my NTSC format DVD's, XBMC crashes.

I'll happily post a log file, if you can point me in the right direction of where to find it :-)
/Users/yourusernamehere/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Thanks for that. Here you go:

http://pastebin.com/m29ebee9c
Are you able to play Apocalypto/VTS_01_1.VOB manually without crashes? (seek around abit in it)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

elupus Wrote:Are you able to play Apocalypto/VTS_01_1.VOB manually without crashes? (seek around abit in it)

Yep, I have no problem playing the VOB file, either directly or by playing the IFO file. But I have to turn off Automatically Generate Thumbs first. If I don't, XBMC crashes as soon as I navigate to the folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Automatically Generate Thumbs0