Audiobooks?
Hey Guys have you ever thought about audiobooks? In Germany they are very popular at the moment. Maybe a top level entry point audiobooks is interessting.
I second that, maybe a sub-menu under music? Or it's own section would be nice also, with a genre sub-section.
Genre's? You'd need the audiobooks to be scraped into some sort of library for that to happen?

An easier solution (that would work now) is that you create a folder with all your audio books in it and add a source in the music (files) section to point to it.
sure I have it like this, but you could do the same for movies and tvhows, then there would be no reason for another entry point.

If could choose in the main menu or the sub menu of Audio between music and audiobooks would be cool.
Movies and TV Shows links point to the relevant areas in the video library and are different to the Videos link which points to the Video files area and could contain various Movies, TV Shows or any other type of video sources.

Feel free to update the code yourself and add a link under music but I personally think this is to specific to be included for everyone.
The biggest problem I have found is that there is no online scrapper for audiobooks (that I can find anyway). And so it makes it very hard for a "library Mode" for audiobooks to happen.

Now I am looking into making an online site just like TVDB.com but for audiobooks. And If I so pull that off. What would be the chances of The XBMC Dev team building/adding a library Mode" for audiobooks? Is it worth me making the site for scrapping?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audiobooks?0